We prefer to deliver the training in person. We offer four possibilities:
- We provide an introductory course in disciple-making using WhatsApp over a period of ten weeks. Click here to enrol!
- You could come and stay with one of our mobilisers in South Africa for 10-14 days of intensive training. This will depend on others joining in at the same time as the group dynamics of living together as disciples of our Lord is life-changing. We work hard, have a lot of fun and interact with local believers that have the same passion. Click HERE for more information.
- We could come to you for a series of on-site training events over a period of two to three years.
- We often teach at various Bible Schools and Seminaries, highlighting disciple-making against the backdrop of the history and culture, the gospel of Matthew and the book of Acts.
- If face-to-face training is not possible, we could use our e-learning platform. You will need a very good internet connection and much personal discipline to get maximum value from this option.
We also provide one to one coaching and mentoring through Skype and other internet platforms where internet access has sufficient bandwidth and stability.
Themes and topics
We provide training on:
- Making Disciples as Jesus did – the engine driving Kingdom mobilisation
- How to mobilise your own faith community towards Kingdom outcomes
- How to mobilise others beyond your own faith community as part of a mobilising movement.
For training and assistance you may contact us by providing your details below:
Click to view.